Therapeutic LaserLaser treatment for pets employs light to promote a chain of chemical reactions within cells in a process known as photobiostimulation. This process is believed to help relieve pain via the release of endorphins and stimulates injured cells to heal.
Many patients see improvement after the first visit. Treatments durations vary in length, but most treatments are between 10-20 minutes. The number of treatments required varies by condition and individual factors, so allow your veterinarian to help create a sufficient laser treatment schedule for your companion based on their unique needs.
Laser therapy has been shown to help improve:
- Muscle, ligament and tendon injuries
- Post-surgical sites and soft tissue trauma
- Back pain
- Ear infections
- Hot Spots and open wounds
- Arthritis/hip dysplasia
- Degenerative disc disease
- Anal gland infections
- Organ problems including intestinal issues and kidney disease